Who Am I ?





WHO AM I ?
My name is Johnny Lowis (盧家添)
Singaporean, I am 74  years old
(borne 1950).  I am a Chinese, born in 
Indonesia. Graduated from De Monfort 
University (Leicester, U.K.) and work as 
professional graphic designer, but now
semi retire.

I used to have about 950.000 stamps in my
accumulation, but recently I manage to sell 
away half of my collection to few stamps 
dealers and online auction, with some given 
away to the Boy Scout activities in Indonesia.


I have been collecting stamps since my 
younger day when I was 15, when my father 
gave me an album of stamps.  Chinese Zodiac 
Animal Stamps, Cars on Stamp and 
Queen Victoria are my main 
favourite collection.  

My stamps collections have been exhibited 
at the Singapore Philatelic Museum, and 
different Stamp's Clubs from different countries 
and at the Malaysian K.L.Auto Show (2018 - 2019).
Bull Zodiac Stamps exhibited at 
Hong Kong North Point Community Centre 

If you asked me, how long I've been 
collecting these stamps? I've been collecting
 these "DRAGON ON STAMP" since 2000, so I 
should say already for about 24 years. 

 It is estimated that the are about 880 Dragon
 on stamps on circulation from 68 worldwide 
countries. They are about 95% in my 
"Dragon on Stamp" collection.

Most of the stamps I obtained through 
exchange with my 150 stamps collectors 
around the world, unfortunately due to the 
Corvid-19 and Ukraine War, we stop 
exchanging stamps for awhile, with some 
countries postal service still not reliable.

Some of the stamps I purchase them on line 
such as eBay or Delcampe. Local dealers are
not available, only after Chinese new year.


This year, I valued my "DRAGON ON STAMPS" 
Collection at $5,000, this include the time I
spent, research work and write-up. So, I may
 release it with any reasonable good offer.

To find out more about my collection, why 
not give me a call or email me! 
(65) 94567853 
janechng1@gmail.com

_________________________________


All the photographs from this blog are FREE, and can be 
used for your publication materials, such as newspaper, 
magazines, exhibitions and other media usage. 

Unfortunately some of my image are not so good, so 
re-shooting of the desire photos can be arranged.

Please inform me if you are going to use any of my
 materials either by email me or through my hp....Thank you.

I can be contacted either by email or mobile at: 
janechng1@gmail.com
(65) 94567853