I am excited to propose an article of postal stamps from around the world on the theme of the Chinese Zodiac's Year of the Dragon.  My name is Johhny Lowis, and I am a professional stamp collector with  extensive knowledge of stamp collecting and a passion of sharing my collection with others.

As you my know, the  "Year of the Dragon" is a highly auspicious year in Chinese culture symbolising power, strength, and good fortune, this are all highly valued attributes that are critical to success and prosperity.

With this in mind, I propose to contribute an article to your readers on the postal stamps that feature depictions of Dragons from 68 worldwide countries (520 stamps). I hope you will consider my proposal and provide me with the opportunity to showcase my passion and collection to your readers. I am available to discuss any further details questions that you may have. For an interview please contact me at: (65) 94567853

Thank you for considering my proposal.

Sincerely,

JOHNNY LOWIS